Home

Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

I WANT IN

6 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
antonfriel
Iscritto: 3 Apr 2010

I want in, I am extremely interested in the work you do and would love to help spreading news in the cavern. I read all about you at Kirel in Guild interest weekend and I am in particular interested in your IC work. I have found all your work extremely helpful in the past and want to help spread the word!!!

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

YAY! That's great antonfriel and thanks for your big enthusiasm!

If I get it right you're interested in being a Cavern Crier, right?
Right now that's the only thing we do in the Cavern. All the other services are done here on the website or generally on the Internet.

You're welcome to join our discussions on the other sections of this forum. Also you may be interested in the group Irissa is tring to develop, the Cavern Events Team.

I'll upgrade you to messenger status as soon as you reply to my question.

Keep up your enthusiasm, that's wonderful! :D

antonfriel

Yesssss!!!!

antonfriel

Please!!! 

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

Done.

You're now a Messenger and a Cavern Crier.

To know more about what our Guild does read the Guild Books (Link on the menu on the right), especially the Tutorials one, where you will see what you can do here on the website.

For starting your Cavern Crier job we need your KI number, to which we'll send the KImails the Cavern Criers distribute. Usually we use a different avatar than our "first one" for taking the Guild material away from the other stuff. For example my standard avie is called Leonardo, but my Guild avie is GoMeLeonardo; we usually put GoMe at the beginning to let people know they are talking with a Messenger on duty.

For an example on how to behave while you're in Cavern distributing the KImails see this link

Andros
Ritratto di Andros
Messenger
Iscritto: 29 Ott 2007

Anton, I'd like to send you the Cavern Criers stuff, what is your KI?

Kalypso: #85553

Irissa
Ritratto di Irissa
Messenger
Iscritto: 18 Mar 2010

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the Tutorial that I wrote up, about being a Cavern Crier:

its here: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/book/how-be-cavern-crier

-Irissa

GoMe_Irissa KI# 04058618

Irissa KI# 03367521